We are an all-volunteer organization striving to reduce the population
of feral cats through Trap Neuter Return. We help the community by
Book Appointments Online with SetMore
Follow these steps:
**Please read all information provided on our Clinics and Appointments Info Page FIRST.
1. Visit carefelinetnr.setmore.com
2. Make sure you read all instructions that "pop up" on the screen.
3. Choose the veterinary clinic you would like to visit.
4. Choose a time. Please note: Orange County Animal Services appointments are at 7:00 AM, even though you might be booking an appointment for 5:30 AM.
5. Create a profile. This enables you to save your information so that you do not have to retype it next time you book.
6. Make sure you are filling out all of the information including the “Additional Information.”
7. Click "book my appointment."
8. You must call or text the confirmation line no later than NOON the day prior to your appointment
*NOTE: Each appointment is for 1 cat. Maximum of 3 cats per caretaker per day for Orange County Animal Services. If you’re booking more than 1 cat per day, you must create a separate appointment for each cat. You must cancel your appointment if you are not going to use it, or you could be excluded from using our services.
Cafe Press Store
Check out our cool CARE merchandise by clicking here:
Great News! Thanks to our partnership with Pet Alliance, SNiP-it & Oviedo Vet Care we were able to fix and vaccinate over 500 cats with our Florida Animal Friend Grant.