We are an all-volunteer organization striving to reduce the population
of feral cats through Trap Neuter Return. We help the community by
What to do if you find a kitten
Protect Cats & Kittens
Book Appointments Online with SetMore
Follow these steps:
**Please read all information provided on our Clinics and Appointments Info Page FIRST.
1. Visit carefelinetnr.setmore.com
2. Make sure you read all instructions that "pop up" on the screen.
3. Choose the veterinary clinic you would like to visit.
4. Choose a time. Please note: Orange County Animal Services appointments are at 7:00 AM, even though you might be booking an appointment for 5:30 AM.
5. Create a profile. This enables you to save your information so that you do not have to retype it next time you book.
6. Make sure you are filling out all of the information including the “Additional Information.”
7. Click "book my appointment."
8. You must call or text the confirmation line no later than NOON the day prior to your appointment
*NOTE: Each appointment is for 1 cat. Maximum of 3 cats per caretaker per day for Orange County Animal Services. If you’re booking more than 1 cat per day, you must create a separate appointment for each cat. You must cancel your appointment if you are not going to use it, or you could be excluded from using our services.
We know that during this time you cat loving folks still have a ton of time on your hands and want to continue trapping. We have chosen to reimburse CAREGivers up to $25 per Trap-Neuter-Return surgery that is performed at any clinic starting Monday, February 1, 2021 and running until funds are exhausted. Cats must be located in Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk or Seminole Counties in Florida. Limit of 5 cats per person. THIS IS NOT FOR OWNED, ADOPTABLE CATS. ALL CATS MUST BE RETURNED TO A COLONY.
You will need to do the following for reimbursement:
1. Book an appointment for Trap-Neuter-Return surgery. You may use any clinic.
2. Present a cat to the clinic beginning February 1, 2021 for Trap-Neuter-Return surgery.
3. Submit entire receipt (showing TNR surgery was performed to include sterilization, ear tip and rabies vaccination, cats name, & caretakers name) to BillG@CAREFelineTNR.org. If you have PayPal that will be the easiest, fastest and most cost effective for CARE to process. Include your PayPal email address in the email you send with the receipt. If you do not have PayPal please give your mailing address. Please note it may take up to 3 months to receive a reimbursement check from us. If choosing PayPal we will process within one week. Submit ASAP as it’s first-come first-serve.
This program will only run for 100 surgeries. Any reimbursement requests received after funds are exhausted will be denied. If funding is extended beyond the 100 surgeries, the limit of 5 cats per person remains.
The CARE Board makes the final decision on all reimbursements. Reimbursements may be rejected at their sole discretion.
Also, if you'd like to donate towards this program please send the donation via PayPal to or our mailing address is PO Box 4552, Winter Park, FL 32793.
We would like to give a huge thank you to The Barrett Spray Team at Keller Williams Advantage in Oviedo for their generous contributions towards this program. If you’re in the market to buy or sell please visit their website at www.BarrettSpray.com.
PERMITTED REIMBURSEMENTS REMAINING AS OF 02/25/2021: